This time round we have an evening of quickfire talks on passions. A host of presenters will talk about things close to their hearts - design, science, breaking world records!
Our 'Passionate' line up includes:
- Will Hudson, founder of design blog It's Nice That
- Holly Budge, a world record-holding adventurer + sustainable jewellery designer
- Beth Radish, from creative hub Artpothecary
- Philippa Stanton, contemporary synaesthetic artist and Instagram star
- Tora Colwill, Undertaker and Founder of The Modern Funeral
- Chris T-T, musician, radio-DJ and Creative Director of Lo-fi Arts
- Nina Emett, Director of FotoDocument
- JJ Waller, Photographer
This event is now sold out. After this one, we'll be back in May...
Studio Woody is proud to design the PechaKucha Brighton posters.